31 Jan 2008

Its all very real now.

Its all starting to hit home now that in around 4 weeks time I shall be embarking on what will probably be one of the biggest adventures I am ever likely to have.

Yesterday I got my "Welcome Pack" from Rose ( Moving the world ) and it out lined a whole load of legal and official bumph that I need to fill in fax back post back. That's when it really hit home that I am really am going to be part of something special. The excitement is starting to kick in but there is still a lot I have to do before I leave.

From a personal perspective I just really need to clean my flat and pack my bags. Oh and send off the forms etc for Rose.

From a work perspective I think that where the real challenge is going to be. I have loads to turn out before the end of Feb so I really do have my work cut out for me in that department. But I am sure I will get there in the end. Just hope I don't have too many sleepless nights over it all. I don't think I will - I will be too tied not to !

On a plus I did have a post on the blog from someone I did not know. That was quite a pleasant surprise. It was from Jaqui, a Researcher/ Coordinator, who works with Alan Whiteside. Alan is one of the co-authors of "Aids in the Twenty-First Century" a book that I got the other day. So that was quite a boost to me.

No comments: