10 Apr 2008

Where I live (Bedfordview Jo'burg SA)

Quite a few people have been asking where do I live in SA.

Well I live in a residential area called Bedfordview not far from the O.R Tambo Airport ( JNB International)

The apartment I live in is part of a MASSIVE house! There are 6 self contained apartments in this house ( well what use to be a house ) the house is called Lee Gardens.

I have uploaded some photos of my "apartment" for you all to see here.

Photos as well as the official booking site for Lee Gardens can be found here.

Lee Gardens so far has been really good - its really close to all the major motorways and some really fab shopping centres. So all in all home from home really.

I am enjoying it so far.

1 comment:

lily said...

Pete your apartment looks fantastic. I miss South Africa hopefully going over in November. Sperak to you soon